Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.873 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 30% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 97,528 Дин. (₨111,765) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)