Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.038 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 44% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 90,806 Дин. (₨87,446) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 63,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)