Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.838 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 28% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 93,214 Дин. (₨111,292) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)