Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.111 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 50% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 117,507 Дин. (₨105,793) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (31 minutes ago)