Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.125 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 88% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 152,675 Дин. (RM5,844) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Riga costs €161 (about 1 hour ago)