Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.751 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 45% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 119,071 Дин. (RM4,811) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (30 minutes ago)