Cost of living in Mindelo, Cape Verde compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.113 RSD / CVE
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mindelo (Cape Verde) is 21% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 90,525 Дин. (81,305 Escudo) in Mindelo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)