Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,551 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.468 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 162% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 199,152 Дин. ($2,086) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)