Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.593 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 73,041 Дин. (2,854TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)