Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.105 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 52,254 Дин. (3,055TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Raipur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 130,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)