Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.433 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 70,680 Дин. (2,779TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)