Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.725 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 50% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 121,573 Дин. (3,957TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)