Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.347 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 87,342 Дин. (3,081TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (about 1 hour ago)