Cost of living comparison between Mendoza, Argentina and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.217 RSD / ARS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 97% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 147,862 Дин. (ARS $20,489) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)