Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.439 RSD / UYU
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 9% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 67,407 Дин. ($U19,598) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (about 1 hour ago)