Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.092 RSD / UYU
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 12% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 62,765 Дин. ($U20,300) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)