Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.886 RSD / UYU
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 17% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 95,310 Дин. ($U24,529) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)