Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.275 RSD / UAH
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 66,990 Дин. (15,672₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)