Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.780 RSD / UAH
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 68,891 Дин. (18,227₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)