Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.224 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 91% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 149,203 Дин. (€1,221) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)