Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.944 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 87% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 113,992 Дин. (€950) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 61,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (25 minutes ago)