Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.835 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 77,115 Дин. (7,117 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,253 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €34,681 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)