Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.452 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 75,691 Дин. (7,242 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)