Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.850 RSD / DZD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 25% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 56,913 Дин. (66,944 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)