Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04250 RSD / TZS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 15% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 64,613 Дин. (1,520,155 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (44 minutes ago)