Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04391 RSD / TZS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 14% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 59,532 Дин. (1,355,852 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)