Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04522 RSD / TZS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 14% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 59,644 Дин. (1,319,043 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (about 2 hours ago)