Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04405 RSD / TZS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 14% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 61,144 Дин. (1,388,123 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kalamata costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)