Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06432 RSD / CDF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 70,830 Дин. (1,101,236 Franc) in Mbandaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)