Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.778 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 78,769 Дин. (₨44,307) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (27 minutes ago)