Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.159 RSD / VEF *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 193% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 239,983 Дин. (Bs 23,623) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)