Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.710 RSD / NIO
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 9% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 85,312 Дин. (22,993 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (39 minutes ago)