Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.934 RSD / NIO
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 11% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 82,956 Дин. (21,086 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)