Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00357 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 48% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 120,403 Дин. (﷼ 33,771,295) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)