Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.202 RSD / NIO
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 68,550 Дин. (21,406 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)