Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.983 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 108% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 143,809 Дин. (€1,219) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chişinău costs 19 Leu (about 1 hour ago)