Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.032 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 180% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 218,775 Дин. (€1,778) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)