Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.697 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 108% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 157,914 Дин. (€1,330) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)