Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.523 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 72% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 134,557 Дин. (11,678 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)