Cost of living comparison between Mariupol, Ukraine and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.379 RSD / UAH
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 70,681 Дин. (16,140₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)