Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.237 RSD / UAH
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 63,443 Дин. (14,975₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (43 minutes ago)