Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 143 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.458 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 98,423 Дин. (R$ 3,032) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Chuncheon costs ₩20,000 (36 minutes ago)