Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 186 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.608 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 101,490 Дин. (R$ 3,316) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)