Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 191 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.530 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 127,436 Дин. (R$ 3,801) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)