Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.767 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 115,086 Дин. (R$ 3,218) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)