Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.458 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 86,418 Дин. (R$ 2,662) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Chuncheon costs ₩20,000 (33 minutes ago)