Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.766 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 57% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 106,512 Дин. (€897) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 4 hours ago)