Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.125 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 54% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 119,784 Дин. (€1,014) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)