Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.622 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 98% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 122,660 Дин. (€1,017) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)