Cost of living comparison between Marburg, Germany and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 122.715 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 158% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 201,333 Дин. (€1,641) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)