Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.399 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 100% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 147,700 Дин. (€1,247) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)