Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.266 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 136,902 Дин. (€1,158) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)