Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 294%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 600 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.678 RSD / VEF *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 383% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 392,261 Дин. (Bs 33,590) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (32 minutes ago)