Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 516 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.116 RSD / VEF *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 216% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 258,977 Дин. (Bs 25,600) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (about 1 hour ago)