Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.651 RSD / VES *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 451% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 441,133 Дин. (267,114 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)