Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 140 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.755 RSD / MZN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 67% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 131,601 Дин. (74,998 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,925 (about 1 hour ago)