Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 119 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.313 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 91% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 137,288 Дин. (€1,160) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)