Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 119.923 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 90% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 140,836 Дин. (€1,174) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)