Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.441 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 66,250 Дин. (₨45,960) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)