Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.923 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 91,870 Дин. (€741) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)