Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.015 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 89,065 Дин. (€755) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (30 minutes ago)