Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.622 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 75,564 Дин. (€626) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 65,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)