Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.258 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 83,149 Дин. (€703) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Fernando, La Union costs Php180 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨21,347 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (29 minutes ago)