Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07246 RSD / MMK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 7% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 67,016 Дин. (924,896 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)