Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07428 RSD / MMK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 8% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 66,290 Дин. (892,435 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)