Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 572 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 289.000 RSD / BHD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 134% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 156,700 Дин. (Dinar 542) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)