Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.905 RSD / NIO
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 49% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 120,692 Дин. (30,910 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (29 minutes ago)