Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.936 RSD / NIO
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 51% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 118,038 Дин. (29,989 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)