Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 313 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.332 RSD / NIO
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 69,108 Дин. (20,739 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (33 minutes ago)