Cost of living comparison between Managua, Nicaragua and Zrenjanin, Serbia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.976 RSD / NIO
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 54% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 115,561 Дин. (29,064 C$) in Managua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)