Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 378 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.695 RSD / SEK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 87% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 147,850 Дин. (12,643 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (about 1 hour ago)