Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 RSD / KES
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 42% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 101,992 Дин. (Shilling102,142) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)