Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.111 RSD / KES
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 53% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 124,528 Дин. (Shilling112,046) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)