Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.995 RSD / KES
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 32% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 97,467 Дин. (Shilling97,974) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)