Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.027 RSD / KES
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 43% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 112,718 Дин. (Shilling109,769) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)