Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.626 RSD / MVR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 92% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 128,443 Дин. (19,384 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Florianopolis costs R$ 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)