Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.610 RSD / MVR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 149% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 194,795 Дин. (25,598 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (35 minutes ago)