Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 293 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.467 RSD / MVR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 54% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 118,627 Дин. (18,344 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)