Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.507 RSD / MVR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 145% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 184,110 Дин. (24,526 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 2 hours ago)