Cost of living in Malé, Maldives vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.691 RSD / MVR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 87% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 140,072 Дин. (20,935 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)