Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.376 RSD / UYU
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 42% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 99,155 Дин. ($U29,367) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)