Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00869 RSD / IDR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 23% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 91,990 Дин. (Rp 10,591,518) in Malang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)