Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.155 RSD / SDG *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 12% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 91,753 Дин. (6,055 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)