Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.301 RSD / SDG *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 10% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 64,964 Дин. (12,256 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)