Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 365 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.184 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 70% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 135,904 Дин. (€1,150) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,367 (about 1 hour ago)