Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 357 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.087 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 111,945 Дин. (€948) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)