Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 457 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.167 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 122,546 Дин. (€1,028) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)