Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17977 RSD / XAF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 93% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 154,166 Дин. (857,551 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 280 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)