Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17883 RSD / XAF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 93% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 154,627 Дин. (864,651 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (34 minutes ago)