Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18556 RSD / XAF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 113% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 145,028 Дин. (781,561 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (41 minutes ago)