Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18801 RSD / XAF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 77% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 133,115 Дин. (708,031 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)