Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00688 RSD / IDR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 21% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 54,695 Дин. (Rp 7,948,091) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $3.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)