Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00731 RSD / IDR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 60,768 Дин. (Rp 8,312,725) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)