Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 156 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.791 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 147% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 175,087 Дин. (€1,438) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)