Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.835 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 139% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 178,887 Дин. (€1,456) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)