Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.168 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 113% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 170,073 Дин. (€1,452) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)