Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.151 RSD / THB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 62,586 Дин. (19,859 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)