Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,567 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.496 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 59,347 Дин. (₨39,677) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)