Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,547 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.726 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 80,163 Дин. (₨46,440) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (38 minutes ago)