Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 103.220 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 12% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 88,522 Дин. ($858) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)