Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 322 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 27.772 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 105,002 Дин. (R$ 3,781) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)