Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 374 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.931 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 100,407 Дин. (R$ 3,595) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)