Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.204 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 102,012 Дин. (R$ 3,168) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)