Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 266 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.648 RSD / UAH
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 58,968 Дин. (16,165₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)