Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.436 RSD / EGP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 37% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 47,046 Дин. (E£ 8,655) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)