Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.995 RSD / EGP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 32% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 41,876 Дин. (E£ 6,985) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)