Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.343 RSD / EGP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 30% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 56,508 Дин. (E£ 8,909) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)